วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Nite Ize SB1-2PK-01 Size-1 S-Biner, Black, 2-Pack Reviews



Read more Reviews I like this movie better than the regular type carbine. A "much smaller in person than the image of Amazon's look. I would say that the thumb and a half to two inches. I was surprised how small it is, but decided that I really liked how little has been, I began to use in my keys. My only complaint is it seems to fall and disappear. I have a clip for keys, so I can clip wallet or pants, or what was on hand to reduce them. After several months of use, the clip was missing my keys. I looked and looked and could not be found. I thought it was an accident, and was glad that the second clip. I gave the second clip for my keys, and within a few months, it disappeared again and could not find it. It seems that problem with clips that fall. In addition, a large claw, but too expensive to buy a set of two every six months.
Do not scan the pages difficult to know what are only 1.5 cm long. In fact, the size (in non-Nite-units can be) there, perhaps you should choose the specifications? I'm disappointed that they are so small, perhaps help me with money, are larger. Addition, it is quite difficult to open the lock without opening the closure of others simultaneously. It seems that, contrary to the purpose of this design "S".
This is a clean design and idea, but something like keys, which holds on hands frequently, it's so easy that it wants to open and disconnect the key. I was lost half the keys, once every two weeks he is gone. I returned to the Oval threaded connection string, as shown here (solid and not fall at random):

threaded connector oval rear legs, chest (dynamometer) in the chain, instead of-12-0446

Discription : Pack 2, # 1, Black S-Bíner is double sealed Carabiner Clip Style allows you to store items on page 1 and the clip with others, has 5 LB, not for climbing.
Read more Nite Ize SB1-2PK-01 Size-1 S-Biner, Black, 2-Pack

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น