วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Nite Ize SB234-03-11 S-Biner Stainless, 3-Pack Reviews



Read more Reviews I have S-hooks to deal with them in various sizes for different applications. The truth is that I have never seen this design before they meet them in the Amazon (I do not camp, climbing, etc.), and immediately saw how well conceived and could be useful. One, # 3, my GPS travel diary (for geotagging), on a belt. # 2 works great for my phone custody, # 4 for my water bottle. How it works: using the S-hooks seem to be endless. It seems that he has done well - I have them in black and stainless steel - although the clip mechanism is heavy, but nothing has slipped. These small hooks have become an essential part of my team and I will not travel without them.

There are many uses for them and picked up a lot of use of their sports facilities. Just some small spots of rust, despite the frequent use in sea water. No signs of damage or flaking metal several small brown spots. This is much better than most that caribiners capture several months use for my snorkeling equipment. Easy to open and that's good for my purposes, but others complained that the pockets are open and that's something to consider.
Discription : Gateway to the smooth functioning of the characteristics of wire: 1 ensures high security keys and other accessories: 2 connections can still be made on the side: 3 4 3 / 8 x 1 cm 15/16: 4 to 100 pounds. 5 Not for climbing!: 6
Read more Nite Ize SB234-03-11 S-Biner Stainless, 3-Pack

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น